Fixed fee or hourly rate
Many executors will regard the hourly rates that most firms of solicitors charge for probate and estate administration as something of a “blank cheque”, so it perhaps unsurprising that some try to carry out the work themselves and accidentally become personally liable to the estate in the process.
If your duties as an executor are a concern, but you are also worried about costs, please contact us today and we will provide you with a free no obligation fixed fee quote for our probate services. That way you can be sure the estate gets good value for money and reduce your personal exposure at the same time.
Our fixed fee promises
Our fixed fees vary between 2% and 4% of the value of the estate, plus VAT.
You are free to accept or reject the quote at any time prior to the work getting underway.
Once we have provided you with a written fixed fee quote for the agreed work, our price will not change.
There are no upfront costs to pay as our Probate fees are deferred and will be taken from the estate once it is in funds.
- Agricultural Property Relief
- Entrepreneurs Relief
- Restarting a non-trading or dormant company
- Writing a Will – Don’t Forget about your Digital Assets!
- Key points and changes from the Autumn 2017 Budget
- £1 Million Tax Free on Death – Fact or Fiction?
- Planning for the Future – Who will run your business?
- Protecting the family home and savings from care fees and the taxman
- New recruits for Sutton McGrath Hartley doubles size of Wills & Probate team
- The state shovels in your coffers