Probate & Estate Administration
When a friend or relative dies it can be difficult to know what to do and where to start, and almost impossible to see the end.
At such a time, the added burden of obtaining probate and administering the estate of the deceased person is overwhelming for many people. This is why we offer sympathetic and professional legal advice to guide you through the complex legal issues that are faced by executors.
Our friendly and understanding team deal with all types of estate and can help with the following:
- Practical points on dealing with a death
- Obtaining probate
- Administration of the Estate
- Estate Taxes
- Planning for the Future – Who will run your business?
- Protecting the family home and savings from care fees and the taxman
- New recruits for Sutton McGrath Hartley doubles size of Wills & Probate team
- The state shovels in your coffers
- The impact of VAT and Income Tax on a Landlord’s profits
- How Divorce and Separation Can Affect Your Estate
- Re-brand for forward thinking Accountants Sutton McGrath Hartley
- You may think you know who will control your company when you die, but do you?
- Practical Points when dealing with a death
- Odd gifts left in wills