Probate & Estate Administration
When a friend or relative dies it can be difficult to know what to do and where to start, and almost impossible to see the end.
At such a time, the added burden of obtaining probate and administering the estate of the deceased person is overwhelming for many people. This is why we offer sympathetic and professional legal advice to guide you through the complex legal issues that are faced by executors.
Our friendly and understanding team deal with all types of estate and can help with the following:
- Practical points on dealing with a death
- Obtaining probate
- Administration of the Estate
- Estate Taxes
- Agricultural Property Relief
- Entrepreneurs Relief
- Restarting a non-trading or dormant company
- Writing a Will – Don’t Forget about your Digital Assets!
- Key points and changes from the Autumn 2017 Budget
- £1 Million Tax Free on Death – Fact or Fiction?
- Planning for the Future – Who will run your business?
- Protecting the family home and savings from care fees and the taxman
- New recruits for Sutton McGrath Hartley doubles size of Wills & Probate team
- The state shovels in your coffers