As part of our Deputyship service at Sutton McGrath Hartley we can help you with the following:
- Assistance with your Annual Reports to the Court of Protection
- Advice on consideration and implementation of financial advice to ensure that assets are used effectively
- Settling bills and liabilities on an on-going basis
- Dealing with tax returns and the reporting requirements of HM Revenue & Customs
- Considering other sources of income, for example, means tested benefits and making an application for benefits, where appropriate
- Investment advice
- If you need to sell or buy a house then we can manage the conveyancing process and where necessary, obtain Court of Protection approval for the transaction
- Writing a Will – Don’t Forget about your Digital Assets!
- Key points and changes from the Autumn 2017 Budget
- £1 Million Tax Free on Death – Fact or Fiction?
- Planning for the Future – Who will run your business?
- Protecting the family home and savings from care fees and the taxman
- New recruits for Sutton McGrath Hartley doubles size of Wills & Probate team
- The state shovels in your coffers
- The impact of VAT and Income Tax on a Landlord’s profits
- How Divorce and Separation Can Affect Your Estate
- Re-brand for forward thinking Accountants Sutton McGrath Hartley