Will Preparation, Probate & Estate Administration, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection Services
If you have been appointed as executor and need help with probate, you can trust us to take care of things. We will support you at a difficult time and keep you informed every step of the way. We will share the burden and make sure your legal obligations are met. CALL US TO ARRANGE A NO OBLIGATION INITIAL CONSULTATION.
If you are considering your own affairs and wish to make things easy for your own executors when the time comes, you will need to have a Will drawn up that makes your wishes clear, thus ensuring that your property and possessions go to the ones you love and minimising the possibility for uncertainty and family disagreement. Talk to our Wills & Trust experts, their advice will give you peace of mind.
Finally, you may be worried about what happens if you should become physically or mentally incapacitated through age, illness or injury. If you do not have a Power of Attorney in place an application to the Court of Protection may be necessary, and that can be a time consuming and expensive process.
Our staff will be glad to help if you wish to plan ahead. We offer expert probate and wills advice in Sheffield, Chesterfield and Rotherham; get in touch today to find out how we can help you.
- Agricultural Property Relief
- Entrepreneurs Relief
- Restarting a non-trading or dormant company
- Writing a Will – Don’t Forget about your Digital Assets!
- Key points and changes from the Autumn 2017 Budget
- £1 Million Tax Free on Death – Fact or Fiction?
- Planning for the Future – Who will run your business?
- Protecting the family home and savings from care fees and the taxman
- New recruits for Sutton McGrath Hartley doubles size of Wills & Probate team
- The state shovels in your coffers