The SMH Group a multi-disciplined professional services company which includes Chartered Accountants, Tax Advisers, Financial Planners and Legal professionals working across eight offices in Sheffield, Chesterfield, Rotherham, Wakefield, Knaresborough and Buxton.
This is an opportunity to join an expanding practice who will provide study support/package as part of any job offer to the right candidate.
To provide accounts & audit support to a busy Accountancy Practice.
Duties to include:
- Assisting with the management of a portfolio of clients
- Preparation of annual accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- VAT Returns
- Corporation tax returns
- Personal tax returns
- Partnership tax returns
- Production of management accounts
- Client Bookkeeping
- Company Secretarial Duties (desirable)
- Preparation of P11ds (desirable)
- Payroll experience (desirable)
The Successful Candidate
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Exceptional Communication Skills with a good telephone manner
- Good written and technical Skills
- Strong Prioritisation and Organisation Skills
- Ability to Handle Confidential Information
- Strong record keeping Skills.
Skills and Experience:
- You must have at least 2-3 years working in an accountancy practice environment.
- Experience using the following software packages: Sage, Xero, Quickbooks, IRIS
Studying towards AAT/ACA/ACCA.
What’s on offer
- Study package
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Close to transport links and shops
- 37.5 hours per week
- Comfortable and social environment
- Full time, permanent position
How to apply
Send your application and CV to Kelly Todd on [email protected] or call 01709 377909 for more information.