Joining as Manager in the firm’s Sheffield or Rotherham offices this role is to oversee the delivery of accounting and taxation services (both personal and corporate), VAT returns, possible audit services, general business advice and other adhoc practice requirements when needed.
You should be able to provide competent advice to clients and take on the management of a varied portfolio, covering a wide range of business sectors, oversee the delivery of accounting, taxation and other services as well as have experience of managing staff and workloads.
In addition, another part of the role will involve developing and building client relationships and actively becoming a part of the local business community in an effort to further the growth and development of the firm’s client base.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA, ACCA qualified with a strong background in practice (ideally 3+ years PQE) as an experienced Manager, Senior Manager or a salaried associate.
- Must be able to actively manage own workloads and take responsibility for own and team members development.
- Must possess IT skills to operate in-house programs and prepare and develop spreadsheets as necessary. Accounting software experience with Sage, Xero or Quickbooks will also be useful.
- Must be fully adept with accounts preparation programs, preferably IRIS
- Audit knowledge and experience is key but not necessarily essential
Proven ability in managing a portfolio of mixed clients, and business development in an environment where the emphasis was on accounts, tax and advisory work is a must.
What’s on Offer?
- Excellent salary and progression opportunities negotiable depending on experience, personality and ability.
- Comfortable, social and flexible working environment
- Exposure to an excellent variety of clients ranging from multi-million pound turnover businesses to high net worth individuals.
If you are interested in applying for this role – please forward your CV to [email protected]