Recommended sources for further research
We recommend the following links for more detailed research and guidance on Academy Schools:
The ‘Convert to an academy: guide for schools’ www.gov.uk/guidance/convert-to-an-academy-information-for-schools
The ‘Academies Financial Handbook’ www.gov.uk/government/publications/academies-financial-handbook
The National Association of School Business Management www.nasbm.co.uk/EfA-Academies-Library.aspx
The ‘Academies Accounts Direction’ www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/525145/Academies_Accounts_Direction_2015_to_2016.pdf
Welcome Pack for new opener, information for new academies www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/581012/New_academies_ welcome_pack_-_January_2017.pdf
Estimating your academy funding allocation www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/582600/Estimating_your_revenue_funding_allocation.pdf
Academy conversion: important dates www.gov.uk/government/publications/academy-conversion-important-dates
Academy Convertor checklist: www.suttonmcgrathhartley.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Academy-Converter-Checklist.pdf
- Making Tax Digital deadline deferred for certain businesses
- The Budget: an end to austerity?
- Key points from the Chancellor’s Budget
- HMRC caught out on IR35 and holiday pay
- Trick or treat? Chancellors budget set for late October
- Draft Finance Bill 2019
- What is ‘Making Tax Digital’?
- Expenses if you are Self-Employed
- Income from jointly held property – Spouses
- Why outsource your payroll?