The SMH Group a multi-disciplined professional services company which includes Chartered Accountants, Tax Advisers, Financial Planners and Legal professionals working across five offices in Sheffield, Chesterfield, Rotherham, Knaresborough and Buxton.
Based in our Rotherham office, this is an opportunity to join our growing team working alongside highly experienced accountants and other professionals.
You must have at least 2 years working in an accountancy practice environment.
We will also offer study support packages.
To provide accounts & audit support to a busy Accountancy Practice.
- Preparation of company financial statements
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- Manages incoming/outgoing post
- Answer phone calls and transfer them as necessary
- Interacts with directors and carries out their requests
- Photocopies/files/archives documents as required
- Any other general accountancy/administrative work as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
Strong Attention to Detail; Excellent Time Management Skills; Exceptional Communication Skills with a good telephone manner; Good written and technical Skills, Strong Prioritisation and Organisation Skills; Ability to Handle Confidential Information; Strong Record Keeping Skills.
Must be studying towards or have studied one of the following AAT/ACA/ACCA.
Please email any CV’s to [email protected]