Protecting Those Who Matter
We know that death and illness are not easy subjects to think about. However, protecting against these events will give you peace of mind that you and your family are financially secure should anything happen. Therefore having the correct cover in place could be the best investment you make.
There are a wide range of different types of insurance and protection available, including
- Life cover which pays an amount to your loved ones should you die
- Critical illness cover which pays you a lump sum if you’re diagnosed with certain critical illnesses
- Income Protection policies which will pay you an income if you’re unable to work due to an accident or sickness
As part of our service we can assess your individual circumstances and make sure you have the right cover for your individual needs, giving you peace of mind about the future.
To arrange an initial meeting with one of our financial planners call 0114 266 4432.
- Trick or treat? Chancellors budget set for late October
- Draft Finance Bill 2019
- Income from jointly held property – Spouses
- Agricultural Property Relief
- Entrepreneurs Relief
- Restarting a non-trading or dormant company
- Running a home office – can you claim on expenses?
- Are you Starting a New Business Venture?
- Auto Enrolment Becomes Business as Usual
- VAT on Residential Property Projects