Protecting Those Who Matter
We know that death and illness are not easy subjects to think about. However, protecting against these events will give you peace of mind that you and your family are financially secure should anything happen. Therefore having the correct cover in place could be the best investment you make.
There are a wide range of different types of insurance and protection available, including
- Life cover which pays an amount to your loved ones should you die
- Critical illness cover which pays you a lump sum if you’re diagnosed with certain critical illnesses
- Income Protection policies which will pay you an income if you’re unable to work due to an accident or sickness
As part of our service we can assess your individual circumstances and make sure you have the right cover for your individual needs, giving you peace of mind about the future.
To arrange an initial meeting with one of our financial planners call 0114 266 4432.
- VAT on Residential Property Projects
- Writing a Will – Don’t Forget about your Digital Assets!
- Key points and changes from the Autumn 2017 Budget
- What now for ISA savings?
- The state shovels in your coffers
- Buy to let investors – don’t pay too much stamp duty land tax!
- Should I save for retirement using an ISA or a pension fund?
- The impact of VAT and Income Tax on a Landlord’s profits
- Should you incorporate your Residential Property Letting Business?
- Re-brand for forward thinking Accountants Sutton McGrath Hartley