How We Work With Our Clients
As Independent Financial Advisers, we are free to advise on financial products available from all product providers. We use our knowledge and experience combined with advanced computer software to research, compare and select the most suitable solution for your circumstances. We are thus able to make arrangements to maximise the benefits to our clients.
We pride ourselves on building up relationships with our clients by regular reviews of their objectives and goals. Our relationship is built upon trust and mutual respect. Our advice process detailed below helps to achieve this:
Stage 1 - Explaining our services and understanding your situation.
The first step is an initial discussion during which we explain: -
- who we are
- what we do
- how we deliver our services to clients
- the costs involved
- initial meeting at our expense
This discussion is intended to enable each client to make an informed decision on whether to appoint Sutton McGrath Hartley Financial Services to provide advisory services and also enables us to more closely identify whether we can add value to your financial planning.
If appropriate, the initial meeting then continues. This enables us, through careful questioning and listening, to more fully understand your situation and requirements. The aim is to agree the next steps and progress to Stage 2.
Stage 2 - Research and report
At this point, we analyse your situation and requirements and undertake thorough and wide ranging assessment of your needs to identify the most suitable short, medium and long term objectives. Our conclusions are clearly explained in a personalised report.
Stage 3 - Implementation of Strategy
Most clients find it helpful to have a further meeting to clarify any queries and following agreement on our recommendations, we put in place the necessary steps to give effect to the recommended course of action.
Ongoing review: -
Our service does not stop there. Clients value being kept well informed on the progress of their financial planning. Therefore we agree with each client an appropriate level of our ongoing review and the nature of that ongoing service. We seek to build long term relationships with clients and to ensure your objectives remains on target.
- VAT on Residential Property Projects
- Writing a Will – Don’t Forget about your Digital Assets!
- Key points and changes from the Autumn 2017 Budget
- What now for ISA savings?
- The state shovels in your coffers
- Buy to let investors – don’t pay too much stamp duty land tax!
- Should I save for retirement using an ISA or a pension fund?
- The impact of VAT and Income Tax on a Landlord’s profits
- Should you incorporate your Residential Property Letting Business?
- Re-brand for forward thinking Accountants Sutton McGrath Hartley