At Sutton McGrath Hartley, we offer independent planning to individuals, trustees and businesses which is specifically designed to meet their individual circumstances.
Typically we specialise in providing strategic planning advice to owner managers and company directors of businesses in terms of their personal wealth and business planning.
Whether you are looking at planning for your retirement, investing your capital or simply protecting your hard earned wealth then our fully qualified advisers are able to help.
We have no set criteria as we believe everyone is unique and has their own individual requirements. Therefore we offer a truly bespoke service to all our clients.
We will work with you to build a financial plan that targets your individual needs by firstly obtaining a thorough understanding of your needs and requirements. We will then review your financial position on a regular basis to ensure that you are achieving your goals and enable your plan to be adapted to meet your changing needs and circumstances.
To arrange an initial meeting with one of our financial planners call 0114 266 4432.
- Income from jointly held property – Spouses
- Agricultural Property Relief
- Entrepreneurs Relief
- Restarting a non-trading or dormant company
- Running a home office – can you claim on expenses?
- Are you Starting a New Business Venture?
- Auto Enrolment Becomes Business as Usual
- VAT on Residential Property Projects
- Writing a Will – Don’t Forget about your Digital Assets!
- Key points and changes from the Autumn 2017 Budget