Businesses require specialist financial advice to ensure that both the business and the individual Shareholder/Directors are making the right decisions.
We have specific expertise in this area and are well placed to provide a full range of advice to you and your business.
Some of the areas to consider are:
- Tax Planning – How to save corporation Tax
- Director/ Shareholder planning
- Company Will/Shareholder agreements
- Protection of Shareholding on Death or earlier illness
- Protection of Assets
- Protection of your family
- Funding for retirement
- Key person Protection
- Ensuring that key people are protected in case of illness or death.
- Staff Benefits
- Establishing a group pension scheme
- Protecting your staff and their families
Pension Auto Enrolment is also a key consideration for all businesses, we can help you set up and run an employee pension scheme that meets the stringent requirements of The Pensions Regulator and which fits the specific needs of your business.
To arrange an initial meeting with one of our financial planners call 0114 266 4432.
- What now for ISA savings?
- The state shovels in your coffers
- Buy to let investors – don’t pay too much stamp duty land tax!
- Should I save for retirement using an ISA or a pension fund?
- The impact of VAT and Income Tax on a Landlord’s profits
- Should you incorporate your Residential Property Letting Business?
- Re-brand for forward thinking Accountants Sutton McGrath Hartley
- You may think you know who will control your company when you die, but do you?
- Lasting Powers of Attorney for Your Business
- Rental Properties and Inheritance Tax – Have your cake and eat it