Your will is a legal statement of your wishes, enabling you to make important decisions that will impact your family and friends after your death.
• Deciding who will inherit your estate and at what age
• Appointing executors to carry out your wishes
• Implementing provisions to protect assets
• Naming guardians to care for your children
• Minimising inheritance tax liabilities
• What is to happen if the people you want to benefit before you die, die before you?
A properly drafted Will is essential to ensure that you decide what happens to your money, property and possessions after your death.
In addition, it means your family and loved ones are spared a lot of unnecessary work and anguish at a time when they are least able to cope with it.
Having a professionally drafted Will reduces uncertainty and the risk that your decisions will be contested.
A Will can be amended or cancelled at any time enabling you to adjust your wishes at any point.