What arrangements should be made for my children?

It is advisable to appoint a legal guardian to look after your children in case you both you and your spouse die when your children are under 18 years of age.


The trustees of your estate are able to pay money to the guardians to cover the costs of your children’s maintenance, education and general welfare.


It is important to note that an unmarried father does not automatically become the guardian of his own child when the mother dies, unless he has been appointed guardian.

WP-Backgrounds Lite by InoPlugs Web Design and Juwelier Schönmann 1010 Wien