• Do you consider anywhere other than England or Wales to be your permanent home?
• Do you own a share in a business (i.e. Sole Trade, Partnership, Limited company, Limited Liability Partnership?
• Are you leaving anything of value to someone who has a learning disability and/or is reliant on means tested benefits?
• Do you own anything jointly with anyone other than your spouse or partner?
• Is your estate worth more than £325,000 (if you are single/widowed or divorced) or more than £650,000 if you are married?
• Do you own anything outside of England or Wales?
• Do you wish to leave your house or your share in it as a separate gift in your Will to anyone other than your spouse or partner?
• Do you wish to make any substantial donation to a registered charity?
If you answered ‘No’ to all the above questions, the chances are that our STANDARD FIXED PRICE WILL SERVICE should be suitable. However, if you answered yes to any questions above our STANDARD FIXED PRICE WILL SERVICE may still be applicable but we will need to discuss your requirements first to ensure that it is.
If a Standard Will is not appropriate for your needs we will need to discuss your requirements with you in some detail before providing you with a quote.