If later on in life I am unable to manage my own affairs can I arrange for someone to manage them for me?

This is possible by way of a Lasting Power of Attorney which is a separate legal document that can be made at any time, but need not come into effect until you are incapable of managing your own affairs.

Although you cannot make provision for this in your will, Sutton McGrath Hartley can assist with the preparation and registration of this document. Please contact us for further details.

WP-Backgrounds Lite by InoPlugs Web Design and Juwelier Schönmann 1010 Wien