Transaction Tax Planning
Sutton McGrath Hartley are experienced providers of advice on the tax aspects of all corporate finance matters, such as for acquisition or disposal of a business.
We can also provide advice on more specialist areas such as investments and transactions utilising the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS), Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS), and various share schemes.
Please contact us to find out more about our transaction tax planning services.
- Income from jointly held property – Spouses
- Why outsource your payroll?
- Agricultural Property Relief
- Entrepreneurs Relief
- Restarting a non-trading or dormant company
- Running a home office – can you claim on expenses?
- Are you Starting a New Business Venture?
- Auto Enrolment Becomes Business as Usual
- VAT on Residential Property Projects
- Writing a Will – Don’t Forget about your Digital Assets!