Transaction Tax Planning
Sutton McGrath Hartley are experienced providers of advice on the tax aspects of all corporate finance matters, such as for acquisition or disposal of a business.
We can also provide advice on more specialist areas such as investments and transactions utilising the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS), Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS), and various share schemes.
Please contact us to find out more about our transaction tax planning services.
- Running a home office – can you claim on expenses?
- Are you Starting a New Business Venture?
- Auto Enrolment Becomes Business as Usual
- VAT on Residential Property Projects
- Writing a Will – Don’t Forget about your Digital Assets!
- Key points and changes from the Autumn 2017 Budget
- Top Five Often Forgotten Business Tax Deductions
- £1 Million Tax Free on Death – Fact or Fiction?
- Planning for the Future – Who will run your business?
- Date changes for ‘Making Tax Digital’