Transaction Tax Planning
Sutton McGrath Hartley are experienced providers of advice on the tax aspects of all corporate finance matters, such as for acquisition or disposal of a business.
We can also provide advice on more specialist areas such as investments and transactions utilising the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS), Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS), and various share schemes.
Please contact us to find out more about our transaction tax planning services.
- Planning for the Future – Who will run your business?
- Date changes for ‘Making Tax Digital’
- Protecting the family home and savings from care fees and the taxman
- What now for ISA savings?
- New recruits for Sutton McGrath Hartley doubles size of Wills & Probate team
- The state shovels in your coffers
- VAT on property – The Capital Goods Scheme
- Property developers – Extracting profits as capital
- Buy to let investors – don’t pay too much stamp duty land tax!
- Tax free reimbursement of directors and employees expense claims