Selling A Business
Exit & Succession Planning
We understand that our clients achieve greater reward through a structured, well planned exit, rather than a reactive sale.
At Sutton McGrath Hartley, we spend time without clients to understand their business and their personal goals to identify when the ideal time for exit will occur, and what the most appropriate exit route will be.
We will initiate a process of preparing the business for exit, the aim of which is to present the business in its best and fairest light, in order to maximise exit revenues for our clients.
Please contact us to find out more about our exit and succession planning services.
Sutton McGrath Hartley has many years’ experience in advising vendors on the sale of their business.
We provide an independent valuation process to validate clients’ expectations and set a range for the target price whilst marketing the business for sale to either specifically identified target buyers or to potential buyers contacted through our network of professional advisers.
We project manage the whole process, advising on the financial aspects of the deal and liaising with legal advisers where appropriate.
Our experience in negotiation with potential buyers will ensure the best price for your business is achieved.
Through our Financial Services department, we are also able to advise the vendors on post completion investments and taxation matters.
Please contact us to find out more about how we can assist with selling your business.
- Planning for the Future – Who will run your business?
- Date changes for ‘Making Tax Digital’
- Protecting the family home and savings from care fees and the taxman
- What now for ISA savings?
- New recruits for Sutton McGrath Hartley doubles size of Wills & Probate team
- The state shovels in your coffers
- VAT on property – The Capital Goods Scheme
- Property developers – Extracting profits as capital
- Buy to let investors – don’t pay too much stamp duty land tax!
- Tax free reimbursement of directors and employees expense claims