Grant support is available for many businesses and in many geographical areas. The volume of support can be bewildering and the documentation often complex.
We have the right knowledge and connections to identify which grants may be applicable for our clients and the experience required to decipher the documentation and processes.
Our service will identify suitable grants, review the criteria to assess whether the business is eligible, and then compile the grant application documents on our client’s behalf.
We also offer grant reporting services, a requirement of many grant providers. As reporting accountants we test and evaluate the grant expenditure incurred and report whether the criteria of the grant provider have been met. Continuation of funding may be dependent on this.
Please contact us to find out more about our grant funding services.
- Planning for the Future – Who will run your business?
- Date changes for ‘Making Tax Digital’
- Protecting the family home and savings from care fees and the taxman
- What now for ISA savings?
- New recruits for Sutton McGrath Hartley doubles size of Wills & Probate team
- The state shovels in your coffers
- VAT on property – The Capital Goods Scheme
- Property developers – Extracting profits as capital
- Buy to let investors – don’t pay too much stamp duty land tax!
- Tax free reimbursement of directors and employees expense claims