Grant support is available for many businesses and in many geographical areas. The volume of support can be bewildering and the documentation often complex.
We have the right knowledge and connections to identify which grants may be applicable for our clients and the experience required to decipher the documentation and processes.
Our service will identify suitable grants, review the criteria to assess whether the business is eligible, and then compile the grant application documents on our client’s behalf.
We also offer grant reporting services, a requirement of many grant providers. As reporting accountants we test and evaluate the grant expenditure incurred and report whether the criteria of the grant provider have been met. Continuation of funding may be dependent on this.
Please contact us to find out more about our grant funding services.
- Income from jointly held property – Spouses
- Why outsource your payroll?
- Agricultural Property Relief
- Entrepreneurs Relief
- Restarting a non-trading or dormant company
- Running a home office – can you claim on expenses?
- Are you Starting a New Business Venture?
- Auto Enrolment Becomes Business as Usual
- VAT on Residential Property Projects
- Writing a Will – Don’t Forget about your Digital Assets!