Providers of finance may require that applicants produce a detailed forecast of trading profits, cash flows and balances for forthcoming periods, often three years.
Sutton McGrath Hartley are able to assist our clients in the production of these financial forecasts on a bespoke accounting package, or construct the forecasts from scratch on integrated spreadsheets, whichever is preferred.
The financial forecasts will incorporate the client’s assumptions but will be independently reviewed, sensitised where appropriate and sense checked by our experience staff before release .
Please contact us to find out more about our financial forecasting services.
- Trick or treat? Chancellors budget set for late October
- Draft Finance Bill 2019
- What is ‘Making Tax Digital’?
- Expenses if you are Self-Employed
- Income from jointly held property – Spouses
- Why outsource your payroll?
- Agricultural Property Relief
- Entrepreneurs Relief
- Restarting a non-trading or dormant company
- Running a home office – can you claim on expenses?