Providers of finance may require that applicants produce a detailed forecast of trading profits, cash flows and balances for forthcoming periods, often three years.
Sutton McGrath Hartley are able to assist our clients in the production of these financial forecasts on a bespoke accounting package, or construct the forecasts from scratch on integrated spreadsheets, whichever is preferred.
The financial forecasts will incorporate the client’s assumptions but will be independently reviewed, sensitised where appropriate and sense checked by our experience staff before release .
Please contact us to find out more about our financial forecasting services.
- Planning for the Future – Who will run your business?
- Date changes for ‘Making Tax Digital’
- Protecting the family home and savings from care fees and the taxman
- What now for ISA savings?
- New recruits for Sutton McGrath Hartley doubles size of Wills & Probate team
- The state shovels in your coffers
- VAT on property – The Capital Goods Scheme
- Property developers – Extracting profits as capital
- Buy to let investors – don’t pay too much stamp duty land tax!
- Tax free reimbursement of directors and employees expense claims