Due diligence, or ‘transaction services’ refers to the investigation of the financial affairs of a business prior to acquiring it or otherwise committing funds.
The due diligence process will involve a bespoke review of the financial systems and processes of the target business and the accounting figures reported by the management.
Our team will ask the right questions of the target’s team in order to get the right answer.
We will identify and report on the strengths and weaknesses of the business, noting instances where we did not get the right answers, allowing the investor or lender to subjectively assess whether to go ahead with the investment.
The whole assignment will be planned with the investor or lender and is tailored to exclude the areas the investor or lender does not want advice on and concentrate on the areas which are important to them.
Please contact us to find out more about our due diligence services.
- Trick or treat? Chancellors budget set for late October
- Draft Finance Bill 2019
- What is ‘Making Tax Digital’?
- Expenses if you are Self-Employed
- Income from jointly held property – Spouses
- Why outsource your payroll?
- Agricultural Property Relief
- Entrepreneurs Relief
- Restarting a non-trading or dormant company
- Running a home office – can you claim on expenses?