Buying A Business
Management Buy-Outs & Management Buy-Ins
Quite often, management teams are given the opportunity to buy into their business after a major shareholder decides to retire or sell up.
Sutton McGrath Hartley can assist with Management Buy-Outs (MBO) and Management Buy-Ins (MBI).
MBOs occur when the existing management team acquire the business from the outgoing owners.
MBIs occur when a new management team acquires the business from the outgoing owners.
We have many years’ experience in advising MBO and MBI teams, from identifying suitable targets and advising on the financial aspects of the deal in addition to raising finance.
We will assist in the negotiations with vendors to ensure the best price is achieved.
We can also provide coaching to the MBO or MBI teams in preparing business plans and financial forecasts.
Please contact us to find out more about how we can help with MBOs and MBIs.
Mergers & Acquisitions
Sutton McGrath Hartley has many years’ experience in advising clients on mergers and acquisitions for their business.
We will project manage the whole process, from start to post-completion, identifying suitable targets to approach, and assisting with negotiations with the parties involved.
We are able to advise on all financial aspects of the deal and the raising of any required finance.
It is vitally important to plan ahead and we can assist with business planning, financial forecasts and financial due diligence.
Please contact us to find out more about how we can help with mergers and acquisitions.
- VAT on Residential Property Projects
- Writing a Will – Don’t Forget about your Digital Assets!
- Key points and changes from the Autumn 2017 Budget
- Top Five Often Forgotten Business Tax Deductions
- £1 Million Tax Free on Death – Fact or Fiction?
- Planning for the Future – Who will run your business?
- Date changes for ‘Making Tax Digital’
- Protecting the family home and savings from care fees and the taxman
- What now for ISA savings?
- New recruits for Sutton McGrath Hartley doubles size of Wills & Probate team