There are many reasons why business owners wish to acquire an accurate valuation of their business.
Sutton McGrath Hartley provide a full bespoke business valuation service for our clients.
Our service is tailored to the requirements of our client, who may want an initial valuation at a preliminary stage, or a more fully documented valuation which can be used in business acquisition or disposal negotiations, potential investor discussions or, becoming more increasingly common, for Court proceedings involving commercial or matrimonial disputes.
Our valuation service can tie in with our forensic accounting service offering, where we assist clients involved in shareholder disputes, matrimonial matters and loss of profits claims.
Please contact us to find out more about our business valuation services.
- Income from jointly held property – Spouses
- Why outsource your payroll?
- Agricultural Property Relief
- Entrepreneurs Relief
- Restarting a non-trading or dormant company
- Running a home office – can you claim on expenses?
- Are you Starting a New Business Venture?
- Auto Enrolment Becomes Business as Usual
- VAT on Residential Property Projects
- Writing a Will – Don’t Forget about your Digital Assets!