There are many reasons why business owners wish to acquire an accurate valuation of their business.
Sutton McGrath Hartley provide a full bespoke business valuation service for our clients.
Our service is tailored to the requirements of our client, who may want an initial valuation at a preliminary stage, or a more fully documented valuation which can be used in business acquisition or disposal negotiations, potential investor discussions or, becoming more increasingly common, for Court proceedings involving commercial or matrimonial disputes.
Our valuation service can tie in with our forensic accounting service offering, where we assist clients involved in shareholder disputes, matrimonial matters and loss of profits claims.
Please contact us to find out more about our business valuation services.
- VAT on Residential Property Projects
- Writing a Will – Don’t Forget about your Digital Assets!
- Key points and changes from the Autumn 2017 Budget
- Top Five Often Forgotten Business Tax Deductions
- £1 Million Tax Free on Death – Fact or Fiction?
- Planning for the Future – Who will run your business?
- Date changes for ‘Making Tax Digital’
- Protecting the family home and savings from care fees and the taxman
- What now for ISA savings?
- New recruits for Sutton McGrath Hartley doubles size of Wills & Probate team