There are many reasons why business owners wish to acquire an accurate valuation of their business.
Sutton McGrath Hartley provide a full bespoke business valuation service for our clients.
Our service is tailored to the requirements of our client, who may want an initial valuation at a preliminary stage, or a more fully documented valuation which can be used in business acquisition or disposal negotiations, potential investor discussions or, becoming more increasingly common, for Court proceedings involving commercial or matrimonial disputes.
Our valuation service can tie in with our forensic accounting service offering, where we assist clients involved in shareholder disputes, matrimonial matters and loss of profits claims.
Please contact us to find out more about our business valuation services.
- Planning for the Future – Who will run your business?
- Date changes for ‘Making Tax Digital’
- Protecting the family home and savings from care fees and the taxman
- What now for ISA savings?
- New recruits for Sutton McGrath Hartley doubles size of Wills & Probate team
- The state shovels in your coffers
- VAT on property – The Capital Goods Scheme
- Property developers – Extracting profits as capital
- Buy to let investors – don’t pay too much stamp duty land tax!
- Tax free reimbursement of directors and employees expense claims