Access to Finance
Sutton McGrath Hartley are experts in helping businesses raise finance.
Our strength lies in the relationships we have with various different financial organisations. Our in depth knowledge of the industry helps us to identify the right funding source(s) for you and to guide your applications to ensure you convey the right impression from the outset.
The types of funding we regularly deal with are:
- Business loans
- Invoice finance
- Property finance
- Asset based lending
- Trade finance
- Equity funding
- Crowd funding
A business must be ‘investment ready’ in order to receive funding, particularly if the source is equity or bank and alternative provider lending. Therefore the lender may require financial forecasts to be prepared, which we can assist with.
Lenders may also require the presentation of a formal business plan. We have assisted many clients with such plans, and as a result, witnessed many successful funding applications.
We offer due diligence services to lenders and investors.
Please contact us to find out more about our access to finance services.
- Planning for the Future – Who will run your business?
- Date changes for ‘Making Tax Digital’
- Protecting the family home and savings from care fees and the taxman
- What now for ISA savings?
- New recruits for Sutton McGrath Hartley doubles size of Wills & Probate team
- The state shovels in your coffers
- VAT on property – The Capital Goods Scheme
- Property developers – Extracting profits as capital
- Buy to let investors – don’t pay too much stamp duty land tax!
- Tax free reimbursement of directors and employees expense claims