Access to Finance
Sutton McGrath Hartley are experts in helping businesses raise finance.
Our strength lies in the relationships we have with various different financial organisations. Our in depth knowledge of the industry helps us to identify the right funding source(s) for you and to guide your applications to ensure you convey the right impression from the outset.
The types of funding we regularly deal with are:
- Business loans
- Invoice finance
- Property finance
- Asset based lending
- Trade finance
- Equity funding
- Crowd funding
A business must be ‘investment ready’ in order to receive funding, particularly if the source is equity or bank and alternative provider lending. Therefore the lender may require financial forecasts to be prepared, which we can assist with.
Lenders may also require the presentation of a formal business plan. We have assisted many clients with such plans, and as a result, witnessed many successful funding applications.
We offer due diligence services to lenders and investors.
Please contact us to find out more about our access to finance services.
- Making Tax Digital deadline deferred for certain businesses
- The Budget: an end to austerity?
- Key points from the Chancellor’s Budget
- HMRC caught out on IR35 and holiday pay
- Trick or treat? Chancellors budget set for late October
- Draft Finance Bill 2019
- What is ‘Making Tax Digital’?
- Expenses if you are Self-Employed
- Income from jointly held property – Spouses
- Why outsource your payroll?