The Corporate Finance team at Sutton McGrath Hartley specialises in advising on how to effect successful business sales and acquisitions.
For our more general Commercial Finance services please see COMMERCIAL FINANCE
The key elements of our Corporate Finance service will usually include finding you a buyer and / or a target business, valuing the business(es), negotiating commercial terms, raising finance, and project management from start to finish.
However, the multi-disciplinary nature of our practice means that when you use Sutton McGrath Hartley you can also benefit from our in-house expertise in related matters such as estate planning, asset management, retirement planning, corporate and personal tax, and legal advice.
We appreciate how important a sale or acquisition is to our clients, and how stressful the process can be. Our ‘full service’ simplifies the process whilst making sure risks are minimised whilst rewards are maximised.
If you are considering selling your company, acquiring a competitor, or a management buyout, we can help you make it reality, by providing you with pro-active advice and support throughout the process.
- VAT on Residential Property Projects
- Writing a Will – Don’t Forget about your Digital Assets!
- Key points and changes from the Autumn 2017 Budget
- Top Five Often Forgotten Business Tax Deductions
- £1 Million Tax Free on Death – Fact or Fiction?
- Planning for the Future – Who will run your business?
- Date changes for ‘Making Tax Digital’
- Protecting the family home and savings from care fees and the taxman
- What now for ISA savings?
- New recruits for Sutton McGrath Hartley doubles size of Wills & Probate team