VAT is a very difficult and potentially very costly tax and therefore requires specialist expertise.
It is not something that you should leave to in-house accounts or bookkeeping staff with no tax background.
Some companies do just that, but in our experience that is a false economy and will only result in missed opportunities and punitive fines.
With our assistance you can make sure that you get it right every time, minimise VAT payable, and maximise the cashflow benefits available to your business.
Whether you use in-house accounting staff or use our Financial Management Services for your management accounts preparation we can help you by reviewing your VAT return workings, advising on the VAT status of the various transactions, and minimising the amounts of VAT payable.
For related information on our VAT tax advisory service please see VAT Planning.
Accounting for Academy Schools
Audit & Assurance
Company Secretarial & Legal Services
Corporate & Commercial Finance
Financial Management Services
Management Accounts & Reporting
Quarterly Reporting In The Digital Age
Year End Accounts
- VAT on Residential Property Projects
- Writing a Will – Don’t Forget about your Digital Assets!
- Key points and changes from the Autumn 2017 Budget
- Top Five Often Forgotten Business Tax Deductions
- Date changes for ‘Making Tax Digital’
- VAT on property – The Capital Goods Scheme
- Property developers – Extracting profits as capital
- Buy to let investors – don’t pay too much stamp duty land tax!
- Tax free reimbursement of directors and employees expense claims
- The impact of VAT and Income Tax on a Landlord’s profits