Good credit control starts with good accounting control systems.
You will need to keep your accounts accurate and up to date, have credit checking and debt collection policies that are adhered to, resolve disputes at an early stage, and know how and what to document if you begin to suspect legal action may be required.
If your customers know you are organised they will be less likely to use you as an unauthorised credit facility or to manufacture disputes.
If legal action is required you can significantly increase your chances for recovery by having debt procedures that anticipate legal action and document how the dispute has progressed.
We can implement systems for you and then train your staff in how to use them.
Alternatively, if you use our Financial Management Services, we can also manage credit control for you.
Accounting for Academy Schools
Audit & Assurance
Company Secretarial & Legal Services
Corporate & Commercial Finance
Financial Management Services
Management Accounts & Reporting
Quarterly Reporting In The Digital Age
Year End Accounts
- Income from jointly held property – Spouses
- Why outsource your payroll?
- Agricultural Property Relief
- Entrepreneurs Relief
- Restarting a non-trading or dormant company
- Running a home office – can you claim on expenses?
- Are you Starting a New Business Venture?
- Auto Enrolment Becomes Business as Usual
- VAT on Residential Property Projects
- Writing a Will – Don’t Forget about your Digital Assets!