Audit & Assurance
At Sutton McGrath Hartley we have extensive knowledge and experience of the various statutory and non-statutory audit assurance reports that are required by many different market sectors and not for profit institutions. We work with manufacturers, charities, solicitors, academy schools, retailers, estate agents and many other businesses and organisations.
We use our knowledge and experience to tailor our procedures to meet your specific needs, and thus ensure that your audit is unique to your circumstances. Whilst our audit work will certainly ensure that you minimise the regulatory and financial risks you face, it also provides a great opportunity for us to gain insights that will help you in other areas such as:
- Accounts preparation and reporting; see ‘Year end Accounts’ and / or ‘Management Accounts & Reporting'
- Keeping you up to date with relevant technical changes and issues that affect you
- Developing and monitoring your financial control systems
- Benchmarking performance
- Tax planning and compliance
- Company secretarial and legal services
Accounting for Academy Schools
Audit & Assurance
Company Secretarial & Legal Services
Corporate & Commercial Finance
Financial Management Services
Management Accounts & Reporting
Quarterly Reporting In The Digital Age
Year End Accounts
- Income from jointly held property – Spouses
- Why outsource your payroll?
- Agricultural Property Relief
- Entrepreneurs Relief
- Restarting a non-trading or dormant company
- Running a home office – can you claim on expenses?
- Are you Starting a New Business Venture?
- Auto Enrolment Becomes Business as Usual
- VAT on Residential Property Projects
- Writing a Will – Don’t Forget about your Digital Assets!