Our corporate finance services team is led by our experienced Chartered Accountants.
Examples of transactions they have been involved in are:
- Advising MBI team on the acquisition of a £3m turnover packaging supplier in Lincolnshire;
- Advising shareholders of three automotive parts providers in merger negotiations;
- Advising the owners of a Transport business on the sale of their haulage business;
- Advising the owners of an abrasives distributor, on the sale of their shares to a Yorkshire based buyer;
- Advising the owners of an oil distributor, on the sale of their business;
- Advising the owners of a £6m turnover facilities management provider in a group reconstruction, to allow non-core business activities to be sold;
- Provision of financial due diligence and strategic advice on the acquisition of a group of care homes in Yorkshire;
- Advice on fundraising through EIS for a ‘start-up’ dental hygiene service provider, HQ in Yorkshire;
- Advice on fundraising, business planning and financial forecasting for many new businesses, under the Growth Accelerator scheme;
- Provision of valuations of businesses in a variety of sectors, for reasons of acquisition, disposal, investment, and for legal proceedings in civil and matrimonial cases.
- The preparation of the long form report for a property agency group during AIM flotation procedures.
Assignment values range from £150,000 to deals up to £10 million.
- Planning for the Future – Who will run your business?
- Date changes for ‘Making Tax Digital’
- Protecting the family home and savings from care fees and the taxman
- What now for ISA savings?
- New recruits for Sutton McGrath Hartley doubles size of Wills & Probate team
- The state shovels in your coffers
- VAT on property – The Capital Goods Scheme
- Property developers – Extracting profits as capital
- Buy to let investors – don’t pay too much stamp duty land tax!
- Tax free reimbursement of directors and employees expense claims